A Passionate Brand & Packaging Designer.Imaheka Graphic Design is dedicated to total high-quality experience as it envisions itself to become a truly global-class standard for excellence in brand & packaging design.
I don’t only make things appealing. I make them work great as well.
At Imaheka Grpahic Design we understand the reality that packaging performs a key position in common marketing process and always remember that visual comes first before you can physically touch it, right? We consequently take the time to honestly recognize your brand, then work with you from start to end to pick out the packaging that deliver out your product’s attributes and help to bolster sales.
My name is Victor.
The founder of Imaheka Graphic Design, Imaheka Graphic Design is a design and consultancy study specializing in branding and product packaging. My main aim and intention is to present your product with a professional look and feel and to provide industrial standard designs that will meet your expectations.
I have more than 25 years of experience in industrial product packaging and graphic designing offering my services as a freelancer home base studio. Perhaps sometimes you are overwork and you need an extra help, I used to collaborate with other agencies & suppliers too.
I am capable of making your product stand out by planning product boxes, product packaging, product cartoons, insert cards, e-juice bottles, cosmetic jars or any type of container and labels in an aesthetically pleasing way and provide you with editable or non-editable files, in most of the available print production standard file formats such as PDF, PSD, AI, CDR, EPS, TIFF, PNG & JPEG.
My Design Process
Every package is specific and ought to bring numerous information, even as speaking the product benefits in a smooth and attractive manner. Here are some considerations we’ll talk with you as we begin the process:
- Who is your customer? Who will buy this product and why?
- Are there competitive products? Is your product any different? How?
- Does your product require government approvals?
- Are there any environmental considerations or claims required?
- Are there manufacturing limitations that will impact the package design?
- How will the package be printed (litho, flexo, dye-sublimation – these all require specific design considerations)?
- Will photography or illustration be required?
- How will language impact the design?
- How will your product be supported at retail (point-of-purchase, ad campaign, promotion, website, all of these)?